Friday, January 02, 2009

Another New Year Resolution

I love the new year. I love the idea of starting fresh, of looking at things with a new perspective. I also love making new year's resolutions. They make me feel like I am somehow moving forward, help me to think that I am making progress in some small ways in my life.

For the past two years, I have made the resolution to stop hitting snooze on my alarm clock. The first year, I think I made it about a month, and then it was downhill from there. Last year, I actually made it to July...pretty good for anyone, I'd say, but then something happened in August, I missed one day and I feel off the wagon.

So this year, I am going to do it once again! And hopefully I can make it for the whole year...I think I might have a chance!

I am making some more serious resolutions this year as well, but those will have to be saved for a later post.

Happy New Year!

No comments: